Greg Baumgartner Annual Scholarship
The importance of education cannot be overstated. We understand how difficult obtaining an education can be for some young men and women, particularly when the student must provide for their own higher education. At times it may seem overwhelming, yet with the will, there is a way.
In an effort to give back to our community, attorney Greg Baumgartner is offering a $1000 scholarship to help a young person obtain an education.
The scholarship targets a student who is paying their way through school without parental assistance.
To apply, please write a very short essay (not to exceed 200 words) about yourself, your educational goals and the reasons for needing a scholarship and include it in your email application.
Attorney Greg Baumgartner will award one applicant each year a one time $1000 scholarship to be used for tuition or books.
All communications should be by email At:
1. Applicants must be enrolled in either high school or college in the United States.
2. Must maintain a GPA with at least a B average.
3. Submission deadline August 31, 2021.
We will review the applicants and select one winner in our sole discretion.
* There is no formal application for the scholarship, all the information required is located on this page.
* To apply for the scholarship send an email with your essay and information to:
* Include in your email, your name, email address, and telephone number as well as a transcript with your GPA from your current high school or college.
* Do not send materials other than your essay, contact information, and transcripts. Please do not send, letters of recommendation, resumes or other financial information.
One winner will be selected on or before September 30, 2021.
Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
* No information is collected from applicants other than the email application- and such material will not be shared except with permission for the purpose of awarding the scholarship. Only the winning applicant will be contacted for the purpose of awarding the scholarship.